[theforum] Can't get on steering, finance or sysadmin

Lachlan Cannon lach at illuminosity.net
Sun May 23 06:08:51 CDT 2004

Paul Waring wrote:
> Surely everyone does respect his work and contribution though - given by
> the posts to theforum over the last couple of days on this subject I'd
> say that's the case. You can respect someone's contribution whilst at
> the same time saying how it could be improved - if this wasn't possible
> no-one would get anything done on the majority of the sites I visit.

+1

In fact, I find it quite scary that the only person who seems fully
equipped to modify the CMS is .jeff. Not because I don't trust him, of
course, but because if something were to happen to him, we'd be in
trouble. Not to mention, it'd be better for jeff if we had the cms coded
so that multiple *active* people knew how to use it, because

a) we wouldn't be stalled if we want to add new functionality, because
jeff's busy
b) if something urgent comes up, we know we have people around who can
deal with it straight away.
--
Lach
http://illuminosity.net/