[theforum] Can't get on steering, finance or sysadmin

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sun May 23 17:01:59 CDT 2004

Martin Burns wrote:
> [beo code snippage]
>
> blah blah blah, coding detail, blah blah blah.
>
> Please take this to the desdev list (until it's merged with sysadmin)

To be honest, I didn't expect the code to be further hacked and/or commented
on - I made the code available as a courtesy because I don't mind who sees
it.  I'd rather build beo up from scratch on the new box than shift over
what we have now to get something more functional up and running - not a dig
at aardvark in any sense of course! :)

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | Brodie: The Force is strong with this one
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |    Jay: Dude, don't encourage him