[theforum] RFC: w.e.o and l.e.o Server Integration

Martin Paul Burns martin.burns at uk.ibm.com
Mon May 24 11:39:26 CDT 2004

jfdi=just f*cking do it
rsn=real soon now
i18n=internationalisation
l10n=localisation

Kind regards
Martin Burns

___
Martin Burns
IBM Business Consulting Services
Tel: +44 (0)774 063 9985

             "s t e f"
             <evolt at nota-bene.
             org>                                                       To
             Sent by:                  <theforum at lists.evolt.org>
             theforum-bounces@                                          cc
             lists.evolt.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [theforum] RFC: w.e.o and l.e.o
             24/05/2004 15:10          Server Integration

             Please respond to
             "theforum at lists.e
                 volt.org"

<quote who=' Martin Burns'>

> +1 to 3, not so much as a 'deferring the decision' as "I'd rather get
> the new box up and running rsn, even if we've decided what the end
> result will be"

Martin, just for the sake of us non-english, and although I know it's
quicker for you to type it, could you use not so many abbreviations?

In the last two days there was 'jfdi', which I understood as 'just f*cking
do it', and i18n which is *very* geeky, isnt it? ;)

This 'rsn' evades me entirely.

Thanks comrade of the Auld Alliance.
Stef-of-same-corporation.

---