[theforum] RFV: ServerMatrix Hosting for l.e.o

s t e f evolt at nota-bene.org
Tue Jun 8 12:35:16 CDT 2004

So.

Back and forth from one person to another, etc.

Is the vote still on?

If so:

1) evolt.org moves hosting to ServerMatrix for l.e.o, d.e.o, and b.e.o
    immediately and worries about w.e.o later.

+1 from this part of France.

As for the rest, I didn't hear the price of the 'higher setup fee', so I
don't know. I'm with Martin on the point that we've got quite a bunch of
money to spend, and not spending it would not be nice to the people who
donated it. Of course we're not supposed to throw it out of the windows,
but I renew my confidence in David and the people of sysadmin.

Make it a +1 to whatever comes out of the discussion, right?

s t e f (better vote than remain silent, if only to say I agree with
what people say).