[theforum] Please trim, please don't top post.

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Mon Aug 2 02:54:50 CDT 2004

On Tuesday, July 27, 2004  @715, Garrett Coakley wrote:

>Yeah a tweak is all. I'll fit in some of the interesting bits from
>Williams SW FAQ and see what I can come up with tonight.

As lo and behold, the god of deadlines and work stuff conspired to get in
the way, so it took me six days to get to it instead of just the one!

Anyways, here's the first draft. I've taken the elements from Williams
Smoothwall FAQ, replaced some of the netiquette links with a few of my
favorite mailing list focused ones, and trimmed content here and there.

Comments please:
<http://polytechnic.co.uk/temp/evolt/thelist-guidelines.html>

G.