[theforum] Re: [Finance] 'invoices' from Jeff

David Kaufman david at gigawatt.com
Wed Nov 3 16:26:14 CST 2004

Martin Burns <yumyum at easyweb.co.uk> wrote:

> Jeff Howden said on Content:
>> Where's the money for hosting that I've invoiced numerous times?
>>

> I don't think we've received any invoices. DaveK, can you check?

I have never received an invoice from Jeff, and I've been receiving all
mail addressed to treasurer at evolt.org for over a year, now.

> Can you also check the contract we have with Jeff so we're clear about
> how much we think we *ought* to be invoiced for?

I'm not aware of any hosting agreements evolt is a party to, other than
the contract we have with ServerMatrix.com.  Again, it was my
understanding that Jeff was *donating* the hosting services he is
providing.

-dave