[theforum] Re: What do weo4weo?

Martin Burns yumyum at easyweb.co.uk
Thu Nov 4 06:31:06 CST 2004

I think that makes a lot of sense, Dave.

So +1 to what you suggest.

However, in the interests of actually *getting* our asses in gear, I'd
like to add the condition that it be for a 3 month period only, ending
31st Jan: NewWEO goes live on 1st Feb. That being the case, if it would
be helpful to Jeff's cashflow, we could probably pay up front.

We should probably have a review in mid-Jan to check that we're going to
make it, and extend as necessary, but that should be an *explicit*
decision.

This means that we won't have an open-ended situation that is never ending
because we don't do anything about it.

--
"Names, once they are in common use   | Spammers: Send me email to
 quickly become mere sounds, their    | -> yumyum at easyweb.co.uk <- to train

Wooden toys for toddlers:
http://www.purpur.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=95
Cute Baby Socks: