[theforum] evolt.org Drupal proof-of-concept. First draft

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Tue Nov 16 10:18:55 CST 2004

John Handelaar wrote:

> Stuff that's wrong with it at the moment:
>
> 1.  Lots of articles haven't terminated properly and include
>     extraneous material from thesite's HTML at their foot

Fixed.  The one point of Jeff's that I will respond to is that
the line breaks are indeed iffy.  I'll amend the parser and
reimport in due course.

> 6.  Comments not inserted yet

6537 comments found so far, all imported.

Oh, and David K: I've installed a mail server.  If you're one of
the vast majority of users we actually have an email address for,
you can ask for a new password and log in.

jh