[theforum] Decision time - please cast your vote before noon Saturday Nov 20th (12.00GMT)

Jeff Howden jeff at jeffhowden.com
Tue Nov 16 12:49:44 CST 2004

> Question: Should we drupalize evolt.org or not?

-1

My vote has absolutely nothing to do with the work that people have done
thus far or my involvement in the development of the existing solution.

My vote has more to do with the fact that we're putting the cart (dev)
before the horse (requirements/spec/etc).

When you're all done running around like a bunch of self-informed,
powerusers with a copy of Frontpage burning a hole in your arse, maybe we
can all get down to something reasonable and appropriate like actually
speccing and laying out the feature set of this project.

Jeff