[theforum] evolt.org Drupal proof-of-concept. First draft

Martin Burns yumyum at easyweb.co.uk
Tue Nov 16 15:59:01 CST 2004

On Tue, November 16, 2004 9:14 pm, Elfur Logadóttir said:

> Right. This could easily turn into mud-throwing something, but lets not do
> that.
> Lets stay on the topic, the topic of course being migrating weo from
> jeff's
> hosting to the servermatrix server we have.
> And since the majority so far is for drupalizing it, I'd suggest you'd
> start
> prepping the data Jeff.

Actually, that's true no matter what the result of this discussion. We've
already decided to move "before February":
http://lists.evolt.org/theforumarchive/Week-of-Mon-20041108/001055.html

Now we're just talking details of timing.

Clearly we need 2 dumps: 1 for dev/test purposes and one just before the
cutover. I said so earlier:
http://lists.evolt.org/theforumarchive/Week-of-Mon-20041108/001098.html
and requested the 1st one.

If the voting continues in the current direction, dump 1 is on Monday.
All going to plan thereafter, dump 2 is probably weekend of 11 December.

To summarise:
1) Jeff has received valid requests for evolt.org's data - db and files both
2) Timing is so far looking like Monday

Jeff: what's your plan for complying with the request?
What's the intended format?
Are you able to meet that deadline or do you need help with the export?

Wooden toys for toddlers:
http://www.purpur.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=95
Cute Baby Socks:
http://www.purpur.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=85_96