[theforum] Decision time - please cast your vote before noon Saturday Nov 20th (12.00GMT)

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue Nov 16 19:18:16 CST 2004

Jeff Howden wrote:
>>Question: Should we drupalize evolt.org or not?
>
> -1
>
> My vote has absolutely nothing to do with the work that people have done
> thus far or my involvement in the development of the existing solution.
>
> My vote has more to do with the fact that we're putting the cart (dev)
> before the horse (requirements/spec/etc).
>
> When you're all done running around like a bunch of self-informed,
> powerusers with a copy of Frontpage burning a hole in your arse, maybe we
> can all get down to something reasonable and appropriate like actually
> speccing and laying out the feature set of this project.

Leaving the power-packed and emotional words to one side for a second, Jeff,
could you possibly outline what you see as the required feature spec and so
on which you're referring to?  If you're going to ask for the main course,
you might as well get your cutlery out onto the table.

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | "There's something about records which is
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |  really satisfying."