[theforum] Decision time - please cast your vote beforenoonSaturday Nov 20th (12.00GMT)

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Fri Nov 19 02:01:15 CST 2004

aardvark wrote:
> [snip]
>
> perhaps we can author a wiki page so everyone can add the features they
> know (since there are surely some i don't use) and use that as our base
> document?
>
> then we can have a scope/spec from which to work...

Go for it ... http://wiki.evolt.org/index.php/Work.evolt.org

Create yourself an account before doing *any* editing at all, so that we
have an audit trail, and read
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:How_to_edit_a_page before doing any
attempts at formatting.  Click 'edit' at the top of the page to get going,
and don't forget to leave a comment in the Summary field to note what you've
done and edited (a la RCS/CVS commit comments).

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | "There's something about records which is
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |  really satisfying."