[theforum] Motoring on: drupalising weo

Martin Burns yumyum at easyweb.co.uk
Tue Nov 23 03:55:10 CST 2004

On Tue, November 23, 2004 8:50 am, Garrett Coakley said:
> On Monday, November 22, 2004  @987, Martin Burns wrote:
>

>>here and the rest on desdev.
>
> Can we not have all conversations here instead of splitting them up
> amongst lists, as seb and myself suggested here: http://lists.evolt.org/
> theforumarchive/Week-of-Mon-20041108/001156.html
>
> IMO splitting up the conversation at this point is a "bad move"(tm) and
> will kill the momentum.

Point taken.

btw, can someone with mailman rights for theforum change the below to
http://wiki.evolt.org ? Ta

--
"Names, once they are in common use   | Spammers: Send me email to
 quickly become mere sounds, their    | -> yumyum at easyweb.co.uk <- to train

Wooden toys for toddlers:
http://www.purpur.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=95
Cute Baby Socks: