[theforum] Motoring on: drupalising weo

Burhan Khalid theforum at meidomus.com
Tue Nov 23 07:37:58 CST 2004

Elfur Logadottir wrote:
> From: "Martin Burns"
>
> | Right, now we've agreed nearly unanimously what we're going to do, let's
> | get to it!

Jumping in a bit late here (just subscribed after reading Martin's
message on The List), but I would like to offer my help in any place
that is is appropriate.

I've been drupaling for a while now (even have some commerical drupal
work under my belt), and am building http://www.meidomus.com/cs/ as my
new website (based on drupal).

I'm catching up as fast as I can with the archives, but if there is
somewhere that I can be of immediate help (anyone need to test out a
module? content editing? templates?) please direct me to the right person.

Regards,
--
Burhan

I'm having intermittent problems with either the internet on my end or
my mail server. I got "unrouteable mail domain "lists.evolt.org"" from
my server, so if my messages come in duplicates, I apologize.