[theforum] evolt.org site is changing - come and help!

Martin Burns yumyum at easyweb.co.uk
Tue Nov 23 08:01:44 CST 2004

On Tue, November 23, 2004 1:27 pm, Elfur Logadottir said:
> From: "Martin Burns"
>

> | If you'd like to help in the development and launch of the new site,
> please sign up for
> | the evolt.org management list at
> http://lists.evolt.org/mailman/listinfo/theforum
>
> good initiative martin.
> Hopefully it will result in some new signups. (if you're here already,
> allow
> me to salute you and ask for your name)

Welcome Burhan and anyone else new!

I just realised that I forgot to mention #evolt. Realtime discussion saves
time! (Oh and I forgot a tip for thelist)

"Names, once they are in common use   | Spammers: Send me email to
 quickly become mere sounds, their    | -> yumyum at easyweb.co.uk <- to train
 etymology being buried, like so many | my filter. Currently killing over
 of the earth's marvels, beneath the  | 99.8% of all known spams stone dead.
 dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie     |
http://nuclearelephant.com/projects/dspam

Wooden toys for toddlers:
http://www.purpur.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=95