[theforum] Motoring on: drupalising weo

javier velasco lists at mantruc.com
Tue Nov 23 08:06:21 CST 2004

Sorry for such a sloppy input to all this amazing work, just buried
under work here, I hope to resurrect soon.

One thing I'd like to see kept or improved on our site is the great
level of help-type copy, it is very straightforward and useful. One
example that comes to mind is the subscription page for thelist.

I had made a full evolt.org IA diagram when we first started talking
about redesign, it's still around, let me know if you'd like to check it
before completing the requirements.

evolt on!
javier