[theforum] Presentation layer core design

Tara Cleveland evolt at taracleveland.com
Tue Nov 23 09:32:51 CST 2004

On 23-Nov-04, at 10:15 AM, Tara Cleveland wrote:
> Right now the mockups (not the PoC) have article information on the
> right column on

Eeek!
How did that get sent?

Sorry everyone I wasn't finished writing.
To continue...
> It's not awful, but really, I think it could be made better by putting
> more permanent stuff on the right hand column - like the weo design is
> using currently. And putting the author info

on the main area or something. I dunno.

But definitely get it down from up top. It gets totally lost. I was
using the PoC the other day and didn't notice it at all. I ended up
clicking on a login link and going to a login page in order to login.

Anyway, that was my 2+2 cents ;-)

Tara

--
Tara Cleveland