[theforum] Rebuild progress and this week's actions

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Wed Dec 1 11:27:33 CST 2004

On Wednesday, December 1, 2004  @740, Morgan Kelsey wrote:

[it was a short meeting... the best kind]

>there's also no record of what's discussed, except for those participating.

#evolt is a combination of thechat, theforum, thelist and a general "I
need to talk to someone as work is really baking my noodle right now"
avenue of escape.

It is not just to do with evolt.org as an entity. Anything in there where
a discussion has been had or an idea gestated to do with evolt.org is
then pumped through to evolt.org either via one of the lists, or written
up on the wiki both of which are permanent records, and from where the
conversation can be  continued.

As I said, it's part of the overall machinery.

G.