[theforum] TheWiki (was: Re: URL Schemas & missing data)

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Fri Dec 3 12:09:06 CST 2004

aardvark wrote:
> [snip]
>
> is this something i should post on the wiki? does anyone even use it
> (bsides martin and elfur, and no, that's not a shot)? that last thing i
> posted just made a dull thud and was never heard from again, and if it's
> just there to appease people like me, then it's not worth my time...

The wiki (wiki.evolt.org) is there to collaboratively document and discuss
our process (although personally I'd rather the discussion took place here
on theforum).  If you're having problems using the wiki, please don't
hesitate to give me a nudge and I can help you out.

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | "There's something about records which is
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |  really satisfying."