[theforum] Re: Update

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Mon Dec 13 09:38:45 CST 2004

On Monday, December 13, 2004  @668, Martin Burns wrote:

>Grand. Are we going to produce image comps next, or jump straight to
>static HTML?

Personally, my preferred method is to do mockups in html and do quick
iterations from those, but I need to get a couple of deadlines out of the
way and then confer with Tara and Elfur on how they want to proceed
before I commit to an answer on that one.

If anyone else wants to help with this process then please stick up your
hand and I'll start taking down some names and thinking about how best to
approach this.

G.