[theforum] weo progress - testing please!

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Wed Feb 16 20:13:48 CST 2005

Jeff Howden wrote:
> [snip]
>
> With regards to existing "features" of drupal/teo, can we drop those
> *heinous* tabs in the user app (view, edit, track) and lose the non-standard
> node-type nomenclature, like "story" and use terms our audience is already
> familiar with, like "article".
>
> Also, the "Create Content" form *sucks*.  It's intensely confusing, poorly
> labeled, poorly laid out, and is overall *not* the sort of thing that'll
> invite articles from our audience (not to mention it's a pain in the ass to
> figure out how to get to it).

*It's* *not* *finished*.  On the face of it, your criticisms are well made,
but avoiding emotive language would be useful; ISTR you chewing me out for
similar language use in the past.

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | "There's something about records which is
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |  really satisfying."