[theforum] 9th time and 3rd week of asking: Final Data Handover schedule

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sun Mar 20 11:16:41 CST 2005

Martin Burns wrote:
> [snip]
>
> This thread is for one thing only: to maintain focus on getting a date commitment. Any
> response not containing that serves only to divert attention and delay migration and
> therefore is being ignored.

OK, can we all shut the fuck up about this, because Jeff very kindly mailed
me a URL to a 59 meg zip file with all ze stuff in it at 0409 UTC this
morning (while I was en route home from a flatwarming, hence why i'm only
just noticing it the now).  I'm downloading it now, it should be finished in
an hour or so, so perhaps we can stop all this wholly unnecessary
backbiting.  Cheers.

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | "There's something about records which is
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |  really satisfying."