[theforum] Last Chance! Test plan and other stuff that needs to get done

Tara Cleveland evolt at taracleveland.com
Mon Jul 4 11:53:09 CDT 2005

> OK, I'll spare a couple of those lunchtime hours.
>
> I've got Win2K with IE6, IE5.5 (the whole 'multiple instance shebang),
> Mozilla (older), FF 1.0.4, and a nifty iMac G5 (OSX 10.3) with Safari,
> IE5.2 and FF 1.0.4
>
> Will I be useful?
>
> Sory for not having been more active and catchnig up: what do you want
> from us precisely?

Hi Stef,

You'll be very useful!

The test plan is at: http://wiki.evolt.org/wiki/Test_Plan

You can sign up with your various browsers/platforms on that page. If
you can follow the test cases and note any bugs in the issue tracker
that would be great.

Hopefully, we can get the testing done by the time I return from
Montreal on Thursday. I'll be away from a computer from tonight until
Thursday night, so if you've got questions about the test plan, now
is the time to ask.

Cheers,
Tara