[theforum] Testing

Stephane Deschamps stephane.deschamps at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 09:29:17 CDT 2005

On 7/26/05, evolt at taracleveland.com <evolt at taracleveland.com> wrote:
> For all those who volunteered to test, and for those who tested anyway, I think
> it's about time to close testing (okay, it's *well* past time). Please, if you
> have not had a chance to test evolt.userfrenzy.com let us know. There weren't
> many bug reports, but I'm assuming that's because everything is perfect, not
> because it hasn't been tested. ;-)
>
> So if you haven't tested evolt.userfrenzy.com please speak now or forever hold
> your peace!

Hi Tara,

Apart from the navbar which I should have had corrected by now but
couldn't for lack of time (blah blah blah), the rest was either listed
in Martin's bug tracker (not much) or (hold your breath) there was
nothing to complain about (ta-daaaaaaaaaa!)

--
Stephane Deschamps
personal: http://nota-bene.org/