[theforum] Testing

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Wed Jul 27 06:15:12 CDT 2005

On 27 Jul 2005, at 02:10, Jeff Howden wrote:

> I've given it a glance and notice numerous CSS and other problems
> that were
> supposedly fixed in the TEO version.

Some yes, some no. Some of the below are complaints you've made
before and have been responded to before, just not the way you'd like.

Some are valid issues, and if they're filed in the same place as all
the other issues, they'll get looked at in due course.

> Also, we seem to have lost some of the sidebar things like highest
> rated
> articles.

Module needs updating for this version of Drupal, which is already
the subject of a previously filed issue.

> Articles with code blocks were either incorrectly imported or
> there's a
> problem with the HTML filter as the closing </pre> tag is missing.
>
> http://evolt.userfrenzy.com/node/20938
> http://evolt.userfrenzy.com/node/16286
> http://evolt.userfrenzy.com/node/20938

As you know very well, this is already the subject of an issue you've
repeatedly filed and re-filed:
http://islands.easyweb.co.uk:8080/evolt_bugs/bugs/73
and you're *still* very capable of fixing.

> What happened to the "Articles by this author" listing?  It seems
> to have
> been, once again, replaced by a super-generic, super-confusing,
> super-unuseful "track" report.

If it's not on the issues tracker, it's not getting fixed.