[theforum] Vote: Launching the site already

Adrian Simmons adrinux at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 04:37:37 CDT 2005

Martin Burns wrote:
> Therefore, I'd like to formally propose launching the site
+1

It's getting hard to continue contributing time to developing it when it just
doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

The one other thing I'd like to see done is a project for evolt.org set up with
Drupal's project module, so we can channel all the bug reports, 'helpful
suggestions' and feature requests we'll inevitably get into a more useful form.
And before you tell me to do it - I don't seem to have permission to *create* a
new project, even though project module is enabled.

--
adrinux (aka Adrian Simmons) <http://adrinux.perlucida.com>
e-mail <mailto:adrinux at gmail.com>
AOL/Yahoo IM: perlucida, Microsoft: adrian at perlucida.com