[theforum] Re: [thelist] Re: [---forum] Vote: Launching the site already

Paul Waring paul at xk7.net
Fri Aug 12 08:58:48 CDT 2005

On Fri, Aug 12, 2005 at 09:12:29AM -0400, aardvark wrote:
> this date was suggested because the final call to launch the new site
> is up for vote... the hosting that we've had for a few years will go
> away as a result since it's not needed for the new system... you can
> follow the discussion on theforum archives...

I'm actually on theforum, somehow managed to post to thelist instead.
Oops. :)

> incidentally, there are still some outstanding bugs/testing, so if
> you care to help out, and have experience with drupal (i have none),
> then head on over to theforum archive to catch up...

I don't have experience with Drupal, but I do know PHP fairly well. I
was under the impression that everything was sorted by now though (more
or less, perhaps one or two sysadmin things to do).

Paul

--
Rogue Tory
http://www.roguetory.org.uk