[theforum] calling sysadmin! yoo-hoo! anybody home?

Dean Mah dmah at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 20 02:13:13 CDT 2005

A bunch of it is working now.  per-drectory rewrites were prevented server config rewrite rules from working, i.e., the rule in the .htaccess file is the active one and the ones in the server config can be removed.  I also dropped some of the rules and modified the one that is currently active.

http://evolt.userfrenzy.com/node/60390/
http://evolt.userfrenzy.com/article/foo/20/60390/
http://evolt.userfrenzy.com/article/rating/20/60390/
http://evolt.userfrenzy.com/article/10_Steps_To_Higher_Search_Engine_Positioning/20/60390/