[theforum] Active members

Johannes Reichardt typo3 at gramba.de
Thu Sep 7 16:36:17 CDT 2006

Hi there,

i am somewhat by accident in this list, but i had some ideas about
articles that would be useful.

- something about ajax (ooh not again ;) - but things that make it
really simple (www.devpro.it for example with a ajax library that is
simply amazing and allows native exchange of arrays and objects from js
and php)

- something about coding style in general (for loops revisited etc...)

- dynamic styling (i have an article ready which was recently rejected
by alistapart ;)

i just wanted to say this because i am devoloping since more than 8
years now and had to do deep research on ajax patterns - and i feld like
total newbie :)

just my 2 unrelated cents from Berlin

- Johannes