[theforum] Active members

Stéphane Deschamps lists at nota-bene.org
Sat Sep 9 03:45:42 CDT 2006

<quote who='Alan Lloyd' when='08/09/2006 18:44'>
> Alan Lloyd [www-ss.com] wrote:
>> Hello
>>
>> It seems awfully quiet around here. Do we have many active members?
>> Should we start recruiting members to help out and get some momentum
>> going again?
>>
>> Alan
>

> It's good to know that there are still people here :)

Hi there,

I'm also semi-retired. I've considered resigning since I'm doing many
other things at the same time, but sometimes the content list calls and
I do reply...

(FYI I'm a member of the content management team and I've done a
terrible job of it for the last 2 years)

--
Stéphane Deschamps
   personal: http://www.nota-bene.org/