[theforum] Vote Request

Alan Lloyd [www-ss.com] alan at www-ss.com
Thu Sep 7 14:33:02 CDT 2006

Luther, Ron wrote:

> I suspect the lions share of any discussions that would have made use of
> those lists are currently taking place on the evolt IRC channel.  In
> other words, I don't think its so much that those groups or that
> functionality is no longer needed or being addressed - I just think its
> being meted through a different medium today.

I am not saying we don't need the people or what they do. What I am
saying is we need the community again.

I personally don't feel IRC fosters community spirit.

I just tried logging in to IRC and could not stay connected. So I am
going to have to find a new IRC client as I think mine is buggered. :(

--

Alan
Tor-Bay Computer Services