[theforum] Vote Request

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Thu Sep 7 18:53:12 CDT 2006

Alan Lloyd [www-ss.com] wrote:
> William Anderson wrote:
> [snip]
>> I mean in the immediate situation.  You're worrying about mailing lists when
>> surely there are bigger fish to fry.
>
> Again, Its a means to an end. Bringing things back to the forum is, I
> think, the only way we are going to get things moving again. Lets face
> it decisions/discussions just never got back to theforum, from all the
> other lists, when they should have.

The discussions never happened.  If you want to faff with mailing lists,
please, be my guest, but I'm concerned that we're focusing in the wrong
direction.

Has anyone considered canvassing for opinions on thelist or on the site itself?

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      |  Tim: Your cheese game is strong.
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com | Zane: My cheese game. It's all about the