[theforum] Vote Request

Matt Warden mwarden at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 16:41:21 CDT 2006

On 9/8/06, Alan Lloyd <alan at www-ss.com> wrote:
> I personally think it does make a different. Having all these list just
>  with only a few people on each was never a good idea to start with.
>
> But that's just my opinion.

I've learned to remember that ideas are someone's brainchild, and to
never say things like this, as the best you'll do is tick someone off.

In this case, you just indicate that you don't really understand
evolt's past. Evolt as it is today is nothing like it was when we
created those groups. Evolt had different problems then, and that's
where the groups came from. Theforum, in which you seem to hold great
confidence, agreed to the creation of these groups.

> Now sorry but this is do disagree with. This assumes we don't want to go
> anywhere with evolt. That we are happy just having thelist. Now that is
> fine, if that's what people want, we can concentrate on just thelist.

That isn't what he said. He said that evolt requires minimal
organization, and thelist is one thing that requires a little
organization to maintain.

--
Matt Warden
Cleveland, OH, USA