[theforum] Implementing Tara and Martin's Designs

Alan Lloyd alan at www-ss.com
Fri Sep 8 18:40:34 CDT 2006

Tara Cleveland wrote:

> I think we should get together a team of 3 or 4 people to implement
> mine and Martin's designs - to tweak them as they see fit and massage
> and manage the redesign. Any more than that and it's too many cooks
> in the kitchen. Any less and it's too much of a burden on any one
> person. What do you guys think? Any volunteers (besides me of course
> - I'm volunteering, natch).

Any one want to get involved with Tara. Ur I mean with the re-design. I
guess you want people good with css? (that's me out:-( ) Just let us
know what you need Tara. I am sure we have people here that would be
more than willing to get involved.

We have nearly 100 members here so if any of you guys want to give us a
hand that would be good.