[theforum] PHP MySQL - Registration, Leave Request Help.

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue Sep 26 04:48:08 CDT 2006

Mukesh K. Srivastava wrote:
> Hey All.
>
>   I am totally newbie to PHP & MySQL world. I had been assign to come with following features for our newly created team, they -

Dude, I just noticed what you've done; please don't spam all the irrelevant
evolt lists in the hope of getting your query answered.  thelist is where
it's at, please don't forget that.

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      |  Tim: Your cheese game is strong.
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com | Zane: My cheese game. It's all about the