[theforum] whither deo..?

David Kaufman david at gigawatt.com
Tue Oct 3 23:04:19 CDT 2006

Martin Burns <martin at easyweb.co.uk> wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 23:28:34 +0100, I wrote:

>>> Ditto.
>>
>> Having spent an hour mucking out the spam this evening, and hardly
>> making a dent in it, +1 from me.
>
> So, returning to the subject, anyone else going to weigh in on this..?

+1 freeze it.

Next step:

These spam posts are soooo cheezy, I'm guessing any simple captcha we
could put in place would send them elsewhere.  I don't use DEO either,
but the few times I've puttered about, I've poked around I've found
really nice net things, so I'd hate to see it go buh-bye.  Like having a
trunk of old books you hardly ever look at... except other people put
the books in!

-dave