[theforum] [Content] Spam module on weo

David Kaufman david at gigawatt.com
Tue Oct 31 01:00:28 CST 2006

This is simply awesome, Martin!

(Please disregard my previous message re: captchas and
profile-disablement).  I hadn't yet seen that you'd already solved the
problem completely, four days ago!)

Still not a single new account spam-signup, in 4 days, weekend included,
since (apparently) the moment you installed the new "Behavior" module
(~6pm, on Friday).

Nice work, Kudo's and attaboy, too.  The very last (hopefully ever!)
Spamming Scum user was:

 "penis" <penis at gmail.com>
http://enlargement-penis-pill-now.blogspot.com

Seems approprate.  Dicks :-)

So nice to see a sane trickle of new actual human users who are
interested in web development rather than (just) sex, drugs and
ringtones!

You rock.  I could kiss ya.

-dave