[theforum] External Forum

Dean Mah dmah at shaw.ca
Sat May 12 18:12:22 CDT 2007

Paul Waring wrote:
> On Sat, 12 May 2007 15:20:59 -0600, "Dean Mah" <dean.mah at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Submitted by flafaille_at_ho... on May 12, 2007 - 13:03.
>> I have just create a forum to talk about this PHP login system
>>
>> http://jpmaster77forum.conceptbb.com
>
> Rather a niche topic for a forum I would have thought...
>
> Paul

It is.  But consider that this article has the most comments on it from
people requiring and providing support and the format of our comment
system is so useless as to be almost worthless.  That includes the
slowness of the site, the fact that you can't directly click from the
'Most Recent Comments' list to a comment, lack of threading, being
unable to 'watch' threads, etc. it isn't surprising that people have
found a workaround.

Dean