[theforum] [Fwd: [thelist] found a mirror of thelist archives]

David Kaufman david at gigawatt.com
Tue Oct 23 17:58:48 CDT 2007

Why not allow our discussions to be shared widely?  We allow people to
mirror our content in the browser archive...

Wouldn't it be a novel reaction to these situations, which have been
reported before, if we simply added a suitable Creative Commons license to
the footer of the all the messages in the archive?

-dave