[theforum] Projects

Dean Mah dean.mah at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 08:18:45 CST 2007

Dean Mah wrote:
> Now that I have a second to breathe, here's a todo list off the top of my head:
>
> - get wiki upgraded and re-opened
> - get content reviewed and published or discarded
> - get d.e.o revised and opened
> - upgrade Drupal and add new theme (the voted on one or other)
> - figure out what, if anything, to do about evolters.org
> - upgrade all sites to the new theme
> - establish policies on mailing list privacy (e-mail addresses, phone
> numbers, links, etc)
> - fix clamav upgrading process
> - b.e.o re-structuring
>
> Dean

Okay, so far all of the people that indicated that they wanted to
contribute but didn't know where they could pitch in, does any of the
above strike your fancy?  I'd like to see a greater commitment than,
"I'll work on it when I get a chance" because this usually leads to
nothing getting done.  If you are willing to work on any of the above,
it would be nice to know how much time that you can commit, when you can
 work on it, and when you expect to be finished.  In this way, if you do
not meet your goal, we can pull you off the project and get someone else
in that is able to devote some time to the project.

If none of the above is interesting, do you have a project that you
would like to work on?

Dean

Dean