[theforum] Show of hands - final results

Drew Shiel webmaster at dukestreet.org
Mon Nov 12 09:23:21 CST 2007

On 11/10/07, Elfur Logadóttir <elfur at elfur.is> wrote:

> Anyways. With the following results available I suggest that we hand over
> the control of evolt.org to the enthusiast group and those of us in cats C
> and D step back and enjoy the show :)

   Ok, so. As someone currently in Category B, lets see if we can get
this show rolling.

   Question 1: What needs doing?

   I'll volunteer to gather and collate responses - I'll post
summaries of material gathered so far on or close to Monday 19th of
October, and again on Monday 26th, and we can then look for volunteers
from categories A and B to carry out given tasks.

   Post your suggestions of what needs doing (including wishlist
items, if you like) either here on the list or directly to me. They
can be organisational, practical, impractical, whatever - at the
moment, we're just looking to make a list.

   Drew.

--
http://dukestreet.org/ - Science Fiction, Fantasy & Gaming