[theforum] [Content] Feedback: Howdy!

Walker Fenton walkerf at newsgator.com
Sun Jan 27 02:09:27 CST 2008

-- The following message was sent using the feedback page --

I was going to send this to the old timers list, but forgot what the
address was... heh.

If you're reading this and don't recognize my name, send this note
along to someone who's been around awhile...

Just checking in - I see some familiar names in the FAQs, glad to see
you all still at it - its been almost 10 years, no?

I also wanted to send out a shameless plug - i'm working at NewsGator
now, and we've got a widget framework that we've been working on for a
little over a year. Our clients are typically big media (USA Today,
Discovery, CBS News, etc). They use the framework to syndicate their
content out to the iGoogles, Facebooks, Typepads of the world...

Have a look - http://www.newsgatorwidgets.com

I'd really like to introduce this technology to evolt.org. Is it
possible to get this in front of the evolt audience? Can we sponsor
something? I forgot the rules...

Hope you all are doing well!

-w