[theforum] weo question/issues

ekm at seastorm.com ekm at seastorm.com
Mon Sep 29 14:56:52 CDT 2008

I don't know what is in the works for weo, but I'm concerned that there is
a list of links from the front door, to a directory that no longer exists.

And also the article "How to Get Published on Evolt.org" offers a lot of
dead links, including to the supposed "submission page."  (And some that
should maybe be re-thought, such as the word "blog" linked to
"blogger.com".)

That many dead links, that close to the front door, makes weo seem like a
site in a state of neglect.  If it's helpful, I would like to offer
whatever I am able to help resolve some of those issues.  Some of the dead
links are both prominent and important.

Erika