[theforum] [Content] 4 articles awaiting approval

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Tue Oct 7 19:28:19 CDT 2008

Awesome!!!!!!

Love that design!  (Though personally, I'd reconsider the "MySpace blue"
on the right hand side and consider a monochromatic "evolt
greyscale"...(which would also compositionally echo the beeyoutiful
greyscale horizontal nav))

My fav part of the text:

"General web audiences may still have a large number of users browsing
at 800x600. However, our audience are much less likely to do so —
generally, they will be web professionals, with large and/or dual
monitors, running at fairly high resolutions, or at the least, laptops
running at 1024px wide."

Please, someone tell my boss!!!
Erika (rockin'IE6 on Win 2k)