[theforum] [Content] 4 articles awaiting approval

Tara Cleveland tara.cleveland at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 06:12:03 CDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 12:02 PM, Adrian Simmons <adrinux at perlucida.com> wrote:
> I'm betting there's a lot of stuff we can polish
> up without going for a whole new theme just for the sake of it.

I think this is probably a good idea. If we want something fresh we
should redesign again - the designs from that competition are now a
year and a half old! Not exactly new and fresh.

It sounds like the migration is a fairly important thing to accomplish
- sooner rather than later. Even more of a priority are the content
changes that can be fixed *right now*.

Perhaps a prioritized list of tasks that can be accomplished?

Cheers,
Tara