[theforum] w.e.o. updating/rethemeing

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Wed Oct 8 22:50:47 CDT 2008

basecamp???  The free, one-project version?
http://www.basecamphq.com/

If we had a person or persons to volunteer take on project management,
to make sure it keeps rolling?

you can export the records as xml and archive them.  I'm using this to
manage the project I'm working on right now.  It's pretty DIY but quick
& easy, and it's all right there, easy as signing up for facebook.

Erika