[theforum] evolt users

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Sun Oct 12 12:19:34 CDT 2008

Ok I know f' all about database management, but here's a question: would
it be a valid thing to ask about cleaning up the user database?

Sorted alphabetically, I scroll thru 15 pages of users before I get to
the letter "A"... the vast majority of them having logged in once, years
ago, long enough to make a profile, and never logged in again.

I can understand how we'd want to keep some users who have not logged in
in forever...  but all of them?

Would it be prudent, and is there a way to say something like:

if user has *not* logged in for 4+ years years *AND* user only logged in
once ever == buh-bye user x.

?

Erika