[theforum] Challenging Drupal: Put up or shut up

ashcraft at 13monkeys.com ashcraft at 13monkeys.com
Mon Oct 13 00:21:32 CDT 2008

I think my last attempt to respond got lost in the ether somehwere, so I
apologize if this is a repost.

Being one of the original supporters of Drupal back when the switch was
discussed, it would be bad form on my part to not offer up my assistance.
I've been setting up drupal based sites for the past 4 years and used to
maintain a module.  I'd be happy to help on the backend any way that I
can, be it doing actual work, or just offering up an opinion.  I'm also
still subscribed to sysadmin and would love to help out in maintaining
boxen if needed as well.