[theforum] Challenging Drupal: Put up or shut up

Joel D Canfield joel at bizba6.com
Mon Oct 13 16:32:25 CDT 2008

> Yeah, I'm up for that. As long as whoever's appointed knows where
> their sponsorship comes from, it's all good.

indeed. it's a fiduciary position and should be given and received as
such. and doesn't even have to be a working director; could be a 'final
word' thing.

> And we maintain ultimate server access amongst a group of
> people, for
> all kinds of reasons.

understood. flirts again with E's comments on teams vs. committees.
teams are great. obviously, the hardware team has been killer for much
long time, 'cause I don't even know the last time we had a hitch in our
gitalong.

in the back of my mind, I'm toying with the idea of greater involvement
again. just have to finish putting other ducks in a row. also cleaning,
stuffing, and roasting them. complex process, but tasty. perhaps a nice
apricot glaze?

joel