[theforum] milestones... nudge, nudge

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Thu Oct 16 09:02:22 CDT 2008

I'm the self-appointed project manager, to which no one has so far
objected.  Tara Cleveland is design lead (unless anyone, including her,
objects).

Content could be a phase two, but I know I'll have a lot to say about
that, because that's my biggest gripe w/ the current: content/navigation.

Technical guys, you need to figure out your leads.

and hooooo no this will NOT get stuck in a quagmire, even if I have to
swim across the atlantic to kick someone's ass.  There *is* a way to
make this happen, we just need to stay on it.

Erika